Wednesday 15 October 2014

David P. Barash thinks I might have been hasty judging him as an enemy

1) New blog on the kid : David P. Barash - an Enemy of Christianity and of Me, 2) The Doctrine of Total War was Condemned by the Catholic Church, 3) Correspondence de of Hans Georg Lundahl : David P. Barash thinks I might have been hasty judging him as an enemy

HGL to David P. Barash
11/10/14 à 15h12
Having written about you, I owe you a notification
1) David P. Barash - an Enemy of Christianity and of Me
http://nov9blogg9.blogspot.com/2014/10/david-p-barash-enemy-of-christianity.html


2) The Doctrine of Total War was Condemned by the Catholic Church
http://nov9blogg9.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-doctrine-of-total-war-was-condemned.html


3) the blog as such is New blog on the kid
http://nov9blogg9.blogspot.com


4) and if you should want a debate on any point:

If you wish to correspond with me
http://correspondentia-ioannis-georgii.blogspot.com/p/if-you-wish-to-correspond-with-me.html


Btw, have you been involved in any kind of intrigue making me some kind of licit target for psychology or psychiatry?

Hans Georg Lundahl
David P. Barash to HGL
11/10/14 à 17h04
Re: Having written about you, I owe you a notification
Dear Hans, you don't owe me anything, except perhaps to be a bit less quick in identifying me as your "enemy."

David

David P. Barash, Professor of Psychology, University of Washington, Seattle
most recent book: Buddhist Biology: ancient Eastern wisdom meets modern Western biology (Oxford University Press, 2014)
website: www.dpbarash.com
An observation or two
He wants a future in which children are indoctrinated with Heliocentrism and Evolution Theory even more intensely than now. I want a future, if that is still possible before Doomsday, in which my children will not be forced to hear those things before class by a teacher who gives them no option or adequate opportunity to object. So, do we want different things or same things for my children, if God should grant me a family?/HGL

PS, noted lack of direct answer to the question: "Btw, have you been involved in any kind of intrigue making me some kind of licit target for psychology or psychiatry?" or is that just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment